As Chung Eui-sun assumes the role of president of South Koreaâ€™s Kia Motors Corp. today (March 1), his promotion raises a host of questions in automotive industry circles regarding questionable management ethics. Hyundai Motor Group issued a fairly simple statement last week regarding the promotion, saying only that Chung's advancement is in recognition of his expertise in marketing and management. (See related story: Hyundai Chairmanâ€™s Son New Kia Boss) However, long-term, industry ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Promotion of Hyundai Chairmanâ€™s Son Raises Ethical Concerns" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.