ProQuest Automotive signs an exclusive agreement with DaimlerChrysler AG to provide an electronics parts catalog application in 5,700 Mercedes-Benz dealers worldwide. The parts catalog will contain parts information for all Mercedes-Benz cars, trucks and SUVs from 1978 to present.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ProQuest Provides Electronic Parts Catalog to DC" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.