SEOUL – Government officials raid the headquarters of Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. and Kia Motors Corp., together with their logistics affiliate, Glovis Co., in a search for documents linking the companies to a well-known mergers specialist suspected of influence peddling. The Sunday raid by the Seoul Supreme Public Prosecutor's Office at Hyundai Group headquarters, where both Hyundai Motor and Kia are based, lasted for several hours, a Hyundai insider tells Ward's. "I had no idea this had ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Prosecutors Raid Hyundai, Kia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.