AUBURN HILLS, MI – Chrysler Group engineers say several safety innovations – including enhanced body structures that will help protect occupants in a crash – will bow on the new ’05 Chrysler 300 Series and Dodge Magnum. Chrysler raises safety bar with the new LX vehicle line. The LX-platform cars carry on the safety focus Chrysler began with its Chrysler Pacifica and Dodge Durango. (See related story: Chrysler Touts Pacifica’s Safety Features) Improving Chrysler’s image on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Protecting Occupants Key to LX Cars" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.