Proton Holdings Bhd names Nadzmi Salleh as its new chairman, effective Jan. 1. The U.S.-educated Nadzmi replaces outgoing Chairman Azlan Hashim, 51, who was appointed Proton director in December 2004 and became chairman two months later, Proton says in statements to the Malaysian stock exchange. Nadzmi, 54, executive chairman of Nadicorp Holdings Sdn Bhd, graduated with a master’s degree in economics and statistics from the University of Miami, as well as bachelor’s degrees in economics ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Proton Appoints New Chairman" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.