Malaysia's Perusahaan Otomobil Nasional Bhd (Proton) forms a strategic alliance with Automotive Industry Development Co. of Iran (Aidco) to develop a range of vehicles and engines for the Iranian and world market. Aidco, a division of Industrial Development and Renovation Organization, owns auto makers Iran Khodro Co. and Saipa Khodro Co., which have 90% of Iran's car market. Proton will supply Malaysian-designed and built vehicle platforms under the 15-year agreement, which will give ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Proton Forms Iranian JV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.