Malaysian national auto maker Proton Holdings Bhd is trying to meet its end-of-March deadline for finding a strategic partner, Second Finance Minister Nor Mohamed Yakcop says. Nor says the government is confident a decision will be made soon. â€śWe are still discussing (with interested parties),â€ť Nor tells reporters. â€śWe will come out with the resolution soon. We have given a timeframe and we are trying to stick to it. We need a resolution on the issue of equity and technical ownership.â€ť ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Proton Hopeful It Can Find Partner by Monthâ€™s End" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.