Malaysian national auto maker Proton Holdings Bhd is trying to meet its end-of-March deadline for finding a strategic partner, Second Finance Minister Nor Mohamed Yakcop says. Nor says the government is confident a decision will be made soon. ‚ÄúWe are still discussing (with interested parties),‚ÄĚ Nor tells reporters. ‚ÄúWe will come out with the resolution soon. We have given a timeframe and we are trying to stick to it. We need a resolution on the issue of equity and technical ownership.‚ÄĚ ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Proton Hopeful It Can Find Partner by Month‚Äôs End" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.