Malaysia’s Proton Holdings Bhd is considering reorganizing its business structure by 2011 and hopes to finalize the plan by the end of this year. The government’s Bernama news agency quotes Managing Director Zainal as saying the new business structure is aimed at strengthening Proton’s operations in line with the liberalization of Malaysia’s automotive industry. The scheme being considered would divide the auto maker into four strategic business units, including manufacturing and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Proton Mulls Reorganization Aimed at Strengthening Operations" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.