A meeting between Proton Holdings Bhd and Perushaan Otomobil Kedua Sdn Bhd (Perodua) will be held by the end of the month to decide whether a strategic alliance between the two national auto makers is feasible. The Business Times reports International Trade and Industry Minister Mustapa Mohamed says a study on the issue, undertaken by research-firm Frost & Sullivan, is complete and being reviewed by the Economic Council before it is given to Prime Minister Najib Razak. But without ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Proton, Perodua to Meet on Possible Alliance" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.