Perusahaan Otomobil Nasional Bhd (Proton) wins shareholder approval for a corporate revamp, paving the way for possible alliances with foreign car makers. Proton Persona The restructuring proposal puts Proton's five core divisions under a new parent company, Proton Holdings Bhd, a new investment holding firm. The five divisions include manufacturing, marketing, engineering services, property and financial services. Proton Holdings is expected to take over Proton's stock ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Proton to Restructure, May Seek Alliance" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.