Proton Holdings Bhd is holding what it is calling “intense” discussions with global auto makers, including Volkswagen AG, Mitsubishi Motors Corp. and Renault SA, on different types of collaboration. Malaysia’s The Star newspaper reports the talks cover potential tie-ups surrounding engines and vehicles. “The discussions are quite intense,” Managing Director Zainal Tahir tells reporters during a visit to the Proton-owned Group Lotus PLC plant headquarters in Hethel, U.K. He declines to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Proton Says in Tie-Up Talks With Several Auto Makers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.