Proton Holdings Bhd taps into competitor Perusahaan Otomoil Kedua Sdn Bhd (Perodua) for its new managing director. Named to the top management post is former Perodua Deputy Managing Director Zainal Abidin Tahir. Supporting Zainal will be current Joint Chief Operating Officer Kisai Rahmat, named executive director-engineering and manufacturing, and Kamarulzaman Darus, designated director-manufacturing. Wira Proton’s best seller. The appointments are effective Jan 1. Proton ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Proton Taps Perodua for New Top Exec" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.