PARIS – PSA Peugeot Citroen will launch assembly of two sedans at its new Russian joint- venture plant, OOO PCMA Rus, from complete-knocked-down kits in 2012. “One will be the Peugeot 408, already in production in China and which is the model we want to launch in Russia,” Bernd Schantz, PSA CEO in charge of Russia, Ukraine and other Commonwealth of Independent States countries, tells Ward’s here. “The other will be a sedan version of the Citroen C4 hatchback unveiled at the Paris auto ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PSA to Assemble Peugeot 408, New Citroen Sedan in Russia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.