TROY, MI -- It’s been 10 years since PSA Peugeot Citroen sold cars in the U.S. – namely the Peugeot 405 and 505 wagon – but it will be at least a few more years before the French auto maker considers another run at North America’s largest vehicle market. Richard Lucki, director of PSA Peugeot Citroen in North America, tells Ward’s that his company has a clear growth strategy that concentrates first on Mercosur (South America), Central Europe and Asia/Pacific through 2004. “When we reach ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PSA Casts Tentative Eye on U.S." is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.