PARIS – PSA Peugeot Citroen has its designers for each brand under one roof for the first time, but locked doors will keep them separate. Even during recent presentations to journalists and VIPs of its new design center in Velizy, a Paris suburb, most Peugeot designers hadn't visited the Citroen design studio, and vice-versa. PSA’s new Velizy design center. "The idea is to get more synergy, to interrelate more effectively," says Curt Gwin, an American in charge of what amounts to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PSA Combines Design Studios Under One Roof" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.