MADRID – PSA Peugeot Citroen may help fill a void that will be left when AB Volvo shuts down its truck plant in Villaverde near here. Spanish labor union officials say PSA probably will build a new car at its plant in Villaverde, across from the Volvo facility that will close when the company shifts output of Kerax commercial vehicles to its Bourg-en-Bresse plant in France. PSA may build the 107, the upcoming replacement for its 106 (above) at Spanish plant. Volvo announced the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PSA Considers Adding New Model to Spain Production" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.