PARIS – PSA Peugeot Citroen will attempt to cut its overhead costs by 30% in the next three years while adding seven new car models to its product mix, CEO Christian Streiff says. Streiff, who replaced Jean-Martin Folz in February, announced the details of a 3-year makeover called “CAP 2010” today at the auto maker’s annual stockholder’s meeting. Utilizing 10 cross-functional teams, he says 150 initiatives are being put into place under four headings: quality, costs, products and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PSA to Cut Costs 30%, Add New Models by 2010" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.