PARIS – Automobiles Citroen, the French brand with the best growth record in recent years, is on the verge of change. On Feb. 5, Citroen will present a new prestige model and a new strategic image. In addition, the auto maker soon will have a new general manager, which likely means it will lose more of its autonomy and share more vehicles with sister-brand Peugeot. As with competitors, Citroen’s sales suffered last year. But the auto maker held onto its market share in France and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PSA Driving Citroen, Peugeot Brands Closer Together" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.