PARIS – PSA Peugeot Citroen is worried about how second-half 2010 will play out financially, but the auto maker is hopeful it will at least increase market share in its key markets of France, Western Europe and China. While it predicts operating profits for the first half, it offers no guidance for 2010 as a whole. “We have the products” to increase market share, CEO Philippe Varin says during a presentation to journalists here. This year, Automobiles Citroen introduces its stylish DS3 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PSA Expects Strong First Half; Targets Increased Share in Key Markets" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.