PARIS – PSA Peugeot Citroen and Fiat SpA form a joint venture with Turk Otomobil Fabrikasi A.S. (Tofas) to develop and manufacture a small commercial van in Turkey for European customers beginning in 2008. Fiat and PSA already make large and medium vans together. The three partners will invest €350 million ($452 million) to develop and industrialize compact vans for urban delivery use. New van would replace C15 in Citroen lineup. The vehicles will be manufactured by Tofas in Bursa, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PSA, Fiat, Tofas in Van-Building JV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.