PARIS – PSA Peugeot Citroen sales in the year’s first half were buoyed by the new Citroen C4 Picasso and dragged down by a drastic decline in sales of Peugeot complete-knocked-down kits to Iran. However, both brands eked out tiny market-share improvements in key areas and are optimistic about significan improvements in the near future. Automobiles Peugeot says its global sales were down slightly to 1 million units and up 0.3% in its traditional West Europe market, which, overall, is off ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PSA First-Half Global Sales Stable; Mercosur Deliveries Soar" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.