PSA Peugeot Citroen says it will hire 7,000 new workers this year, including 2,000 managers and technicians and 5,000 operators, as part of plans to launch 26 new models between 2003 and 2006. The auto maker says it hired 4,400 new employees in 2003 and 75,000 within the past five years. All of the upcoming new hires will be placed at the auto maker’s facilities in France. “The hiring initiative…responds to two needs: Acquiring the additional skills to meet the Group’s objective of 4 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PSA Goes On Hiring Binge" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.