PARIS – French suppliers report a 3.6% increase in sales in 2002 to €21 billion ($23 billion), of which €18 billion ($19.7 billion) represents original equipment sales. Although French suppliers ship an ever-increasing share of their production outside French borders, the French auto makers remain their biggest customers. Peugeot 307 According to the French supplier industry organization FIEV, exports from France have increased for at least 10 straight years, reaching 40% in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PSA Increased Output Helps French Suppliers Prosper in 2002" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.