TRNAVA, Slovakia – PSA Peugeot Citroen will invest about E100 million ($136 million) to ready its Peugeot Citroen Automobiles Slovakia s.r.o. plant here for a new model. The auto maker declines to identify the vehicle, but says serial production will be launched “in 2010 at the latest.” The model will share a platform with the Peugeot 207, which the Slovak facility launched production of in June 2006. Unlike the 207, which also is manufactured in Poissy, France, and Madrid, Spain, the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PSA to Invest in Slovakian Plant for Forthcoming Model" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.