PARIS – PSA Peugeot Citroen, which has been pushing its in-house robotized manual transmissions that work like an automatic, is introducing a dual-clutch transmission for the first time. The 6-speed gearbox is being added to the powertrain lineup of the Peugeot 4007 and Citroen C-Crosser cross/utility vehicles made by Mitsubishi Motors Corp. The new DCT is being offered as an option with the 2.2L, 156 hp Hdi diesel engine. For nearly a decade, Automobiles Citroen has pushed a 5-speed ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PSA Joins Dual-Clutch Transmission Trend" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.