PARIS – PSA Peugeot Citroen officially announces plans to build a second plant in Wuhan, China, with partner Dongfeng Motor Corp. that will produce the French auto maker’s largest sedans, including the Peugeot 607 and Citroen C6 in 2009. In April, PSA and Dongfeng agreed to bring PSA's large-car platform 3 to China. Today’s announcement of the new plant makes that plan concrete. No investment amount has been released. The new production facility, with a capacity of 150,000 units ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PSA Joint Venture to Build Second Car Plant in China" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.