TRNAVA, Slovakia – Peugeot Citroen Automobile Slovakia s.r.o. will begin production of a previously announced second model here in 2008, PSA Peugeot Citroen CEO Christian Streiff says during a recent visit here. The auto maker previously said serial production of the vehicle would launch “in 2010 at the latest,” but declined to identify the model. The vehicle will share a platform with the Peugeot 207, which the Trnava facility began producing in June 2006. Sources say the new car will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PSA to Launch Second Model in Slovakia Next Year; Expands Plans for Russia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.