PARIS – PSA Peugeot Citroen is developing a global network of research laboratories intended to speed up technology development for future vehicles. The OpenLabs project will launch early next year with two French labs that already have connections with the auto maker. At the Laboratoire de l'Intégration du Matériau au Système in Bordeaux, PSA has been funding research in hydraulic suspensions, a specialty of the Citroen brand, since 1989. A project to properly monitor a battery to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PSA Launches OpenLabs Network to Advance R&D on Future Vehicles" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.