PARIS – PSA Peugeot Citroen is considering adding a third factory with its Chinese joint venture partner Dongfeng Motor Corp. at the same time it prepares plans for a first plant in its new partnership with Chang’an Automobile Group Corp. China already is the second-biggest market for PSA, CEO Philippe Varin says, and while its sales there grew 52% last year, that was the same as the market overall, keeping PSA’s share to about 3%. Varin’s ambition is 10% of the market. “This area, as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PSA May Expand Capacity in China" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.