VIENNA – PSA Peugeot Citroen and Mitsubishi Motors Corp. begin construction of their joint plant in Kaluga, Russia, some 112 miles (180 km) southwest of Moscow. Roland Vardanega, PSA managing board member and executive vice president-manufacturing and components, and Mitsubishi President Osamu Masuko, together, laid the foundation stone for the new facility at a ceremony this week. The event marks “the starting point of a tremendous long-term manufacturing project on a highly-promising ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PSA, Mitsubishi Begin Construction on Russian Plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.