PARIS – PSA Peugeot Citroen confirms talks with Mitsubishi Motors Corp. about a potential broad alliance that could result in taking control of the Japanese auto maker. Without offering details, PSA says negotiations are proceeding “on possible ways of broadening their relations that could go as far as a strategic partnership.” The Tokyo-based Nikkei business daily says the two companies are discussing PSA taking a 30%-50% stake in Mitsubishi for an investment of €1.5 billion to €2.3 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PSA, Mitsubishi Look to Deepen Ties; Considering Strategic Alliance" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.