PARIS – PSA Peugeot Citroen's scientific director, hired in April 2003 from France's national laboratory system, is pushing the auto maker toward a tighter relationship with French and European research initiatives. Fuel-cell vehicles part of PSA’s research. "Partnerships bring results, and we can share costs and risks and obtain new competencies," says Jean-Pierre Goedgebuer, who formerly was charged with international relations for a wing of the French National Center for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PSA Partners in Scientific Research Initiatives" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.