PSA Peugeot Citroen announces it will increase production of its 206 hatchback and 206 station wagon models in an effort to meet strong demand for the vehicles. The company plans to increase output at its Ryton plant near Coventry, U.K., by 40,000 units to 250,000 units annually via a fourth shift. The move will create an additional 700 jobs at the plant.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PSA Peugeot Citroen Boosts Production of 206 Models" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.