PARIS â PSA Peugeot Citroen deepens its ties with Turkey, a market of 500,000 units in 2007, concluding an agreement with the Turkish automaker Karsan Automotiv Sanayi Ve Ticaret to produce 150,000 units of stretched Peugeot Partner Origin and Citroen Berlingo First commercial vans over five years. The vehicles are aimed at the Turkish market and neighboring countries in Central Europe. Production is to begin late this year at Karsanâs factory in Bursa, the same town where another ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PSA, Turkeyâs Karsan in New Deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.