PARIS – PSA Peugeot Citroen is continuing its high-level seduction of China at the Shanghai auto show next week with the launch of the Peugeot 508, world debut of the Citroen DS5 and a Peugeot cross/utility vehicle concept designed in China. PSA CEO Philippe Varin will pull the sheets off the DS5, due to be produced at the auto maker’s new joint venture with China Changan Automobile that received government approval in March. Production of the Peugeot 508 has begun in France and its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PSA to Unveil Citroen DS5, Peugeot SXC Concept at Shanghai Show" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.