PARIS – PSA Peugeot Citroen and a consortium of suppliers, financed in part by the French government, unveil a working prototype of an electric city vehicle with a range of 62 miles (100 km) using a lithium-ion battery that turns out 20 kW (27 hp). The VeLV can carry three people, with the driver in the center and two passengers behind. The four wheels are arranged like a 3-wheeled scooter. Front wheels are wide apart and the two rear wheels are side-by-side in the center of the vehicle, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PSA Unveils City EV With Motorcycle Bloodlines" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.