PARADISE VALLEY, AZ – The Chrysler PT Cruiser family has its first car in the 2-door convertible slated to go on sale mid-March. While the first seven variants of the retro sedan are classified light trucks due to the flexibility of the seating and cargo area, this first 2-door PT technically is a car because the rear seats cannot be removed. The convertible comes four years after the original cross/utility vehicle made its debut. This softtop is not just a chop job, engineers insist, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PT Convertible Classified Car" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.