CHELSEA, MI – When asked if redesigning the iconic PT Cruiser is even a possibility, Chrysler Group Executive Larry Lyons shrugs and says, “That's the $64,000 question.” The auto maker may have come up with $32,000 worth of answers for the '06 model year, reconfiguring the interior and exterior of the cult C-segment cross/utility vehicle and convertible car in hopes of fanning interest in the aging nameplate, even as a cross-town competitor, General Motors Corp., brings its similar HHR ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PT Cruiser Evolves for '06" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.