ROMULUS, MI – Dave Schembri figures if Mitsubishi Motors North America wasn’t first to offer a year’s worth of gasoline to vehicle buyers, “someone else would beat us to it.” So as rising fuel prices started disconcerting consumers, MMNA quickly put together a novel incentive plan dubbed “Gas Comes Standard,” says Schembri, the auto firm’s executive vice president-sales and marketing. (See related story: Buy Mitsubishi, Get Tanked) “There are a lot of confusing incentive offers out ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Pump My Ride" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.