VIENNA – Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin joins Vadim Shvetsov, managing director of Russian auto maker OAO Sollers, for the Dec.29 inauguration of the company’s new plant in Vladivostok. The new facility, named OOO Sollers-Dalny Vostok (Sollers-Far East), assembles UAZ Patriot and Ssangyong-branded SUVs. Assembly of previous-generation Fiat Ducato light-commercial vehicles and Isuzu light-duty trucks will be added in 2010. Sollers is the first vehicle producer to open a plant in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Putin Attends Sollers Vladivostok Assembly Plant Inauguration" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.