More auto makers are joining the fast-moving trend of certifying Partial Zero Emissions Vehicle (PZEV)-compliant models in California. There are three previously announced or already existing PZEV-rated models, and Toyota Motor Corp. says it is a few months away from launching its first PZEV-rating vehicle (see related story: Toyota to Announce PZEV Vehicle Program). Three different auto makers, including Honda with its all-new Accord, plan to sell PZEV-rated vehicles this year in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PZEV Movement Growing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.