Following the industry’s latest round of production scheduling meetings – those of Ford Motor Co. not yet concluded – North American first-quarter vehicle output plans call for 4,213,300 vehicles to be assembled January-March. That is just 1% under the 4,249,600 cars and trucks built in like-2004. Still, the current game plan reflects some waffling. Although it is up 41,000 units from the revised first-quarter tally of 4,172,300 units posted in mid-December, it is some 6,000 vehicles ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Q1 North American Vehicle Output Up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.