Sharpening their pencils, auto maker production planners have added an additional 36,600 vehicle assemblies to the relatively robust second-quarter production plans put in place just last month. Ford Motor Co. is the exception, where planners still are a couple of weeks away from finalizing Q2 revisions, most likely of a positive nature. Related document: North America Production Schedule Q2 – April 2010 According to the industry’s revised plans, North American assembly plants are ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Q2 Output Slate Up Modestly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.