The auto industry’s hoped-for second-half recovery appears remote as North America’s scheduled third-quarter car and truck production is the industry’s third-lowest performance this decade and ranks just 10th best over the last 23 years. Meanwhile, output in the first nine months of the year already is at a 15-year nadir – and could head lower. Related document: North America Production Schedule Q3 - June 2008 The summer is usually a low point in North American production due to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Q3 North America Output Down Thanks to Depressed Truck Demand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.