19,500 vehicle assemblies and smaller cuts among several transplants, the industry’s October-December slate still stands at 3,688,300 units. That’s just 31,300 less than the 3,719,600 completions scheduled a month ago and 9% less than the 4,050,900 vehicles built in like-2005. Related document: Ward's North America Production Schedule Production of medium- and heavy-duty trucks is accelerating in the quarter as truck makers rush to fill orders placed by fleets anxious to beat ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Q4 HD Truck Output Masks Light-Vehicle Cuts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.