DETROIT – After a year when Mercedes-Benz saw its quality image take a beating in the J.D. Power Initial Quality Study, its leader is ready to return his luxury brand back to leadership. It will take time, but it’s a top priority at the German marque, one that has been the car of choice for heads of state and the rich and famous. The disappointment revolves around two vehicles in particular: the M-Class SUV and S-Class sedan. Both scored lower on feature, accessory, body and interior ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Quality Priority Ein for Mercedes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.