Many sporty production cars have roots in racing, but the â€™12 Mustang Boss 302 is one of few that can boast such lineage on both sides of its family tree. The OEM branch is represented by racing legend Parnelli Jonesâ€™ historic 1970 Trans-Am championship â€“ a milestone event in Ford history. However, the supplier side of the Boss program can be tied to track icon Bruce McLaren. Linamar, a global producer of powertrain components based in Ontario, Canada, machined the the intake and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Racing Roots Run Deep for â€™12 Mustang Boss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.