SARATOGA SPRINGS, NY – The more than 20,000 Rainier sales targeted for 2004 will transform Buick Div. into a company whose volume is 25% trucks. That's a startling change for the division that hadn’t had a truck since 1927 at the time the Rendezvous cross/utility was introduced last year. What's more, Christine Mazglad, marketing director for Buick trucks, doesn't preclude increasing that ratio. "I want to represent truck volume well," she says. "If there are eight Buick models and four ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Rainier to Take Truck Sales to 25% of Mix at Buick" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.