Chrysler Group LLC’s Ram brand continues to walk the tightrope between ruggedness and refinement as it launches its “most luxurious” pickup ever. The Ram Laramie Longhorn also is Ram’s most-expensive truck ever, concedes Fred Diaz, the brand’s president and CEO. While Diaz is mum on pricing, critics wonder about the price of Ram’s integrity. Enhancements such as the 1500’s breakthrough coil-spring rear suspension and fluid-filled body mounts on the Ram 2500 and 3500, improve ride and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ram Horns in On Luxury Pickups With New Laramie" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.