DETROIT -- Land Rover’s Range Rover gets a new look for spring, in addition to new features such as independent suspension – front and rear. “We believe the new Range Rover is the most capable vehicle in the world, with the greatest breadth of on- and off-road ability,” Land Rover Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Bob Dover says of the ’03 model, which bows in January at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit. “It is supremely capable off-road while also being one of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Range Rover Gets New Engine, Updated Look" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.